Sunday, April 18, 2010

SVG Cuts Bag & Box Challenge

I decided to join in on the SVG Cuts Bag & Box Challenge. My boys have their last day of Sunday school next week and I wanted to make something special for their teachers.


I used the SVG Cuts Digi Cart called Betty's Bags and Boxes Part II. The bag is called Pointy Flap Bag. The tag is from Memory Garden digi-cart.



The papers are from a K & Company stack that I picked up at Joann's. The embellishments are all from Creative Charms.

I personalized the tags by running the paper through my color printer.

Go check out the other great entries in the challenge - today is the last day so I just made it in on time!

4 comments:

  1. They came out so cute! I am working on chocolate purses for teacher appreciation week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!
    I was just looking at these papers in the store - pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute bags! I made a couple a few weeks ago and totally cheated, using pre-cut bags from K & Company, lol.

    Did you use centerpoint for the tags?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Amy! I´m also a Graphic Designer and a Mac user.
    I love the Baby name collages you design, nice technique and wonderful ideas. Please keep inspiring us!!

    ReplyDelete