Sunday, May 23, 2010

Bo Bunny Mom's Day Layout

When Cathy from the Crop Shop gave me my design team assignment I could not wait to get my hands on the Bo Bunny Jazmyne line. I follow the Bo Bunny blog and I've been admiring the awesome projects created with Jazmyne.

Bo Bunny has a sketch challenge. It is a two pager that I adapted to a single page layout.


I used a variety of Jazmyne, and Bo Bunny Dot. I stitched the background square and around the scalloped edges. I don’t usually use the stickers for titles but loved the colors and style of this one.





This page is all about my great Mom’s Day. I got lots of homemade goodies that I will treasure forever. My oldest son had a celebration for Mom’s at his Kindergarten class. I almost went through a whole box of Kleenex! I am so lucky to be a Mom :)

2 comments:

  1. Amy, this is SO sweet! Love this page! What fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Amy! Wonderful pictures and layout for a sweet memory!

    ReplyDelete