Saturday, January 15, 2011

Summer Time Pages

Every summer we head to Kennywood & Idlewild Park. I have been going since I was little girl and now we take our boys there. It becomes a challenge to come up with something new every year.

Here is my Kennywood Page:

I love how Cheryl from the SVG Cuts Design Team adds the faux stitching on her cards and projects and I added it around the background cut. The background scallop shape is from SVG Cuts ~ Crusing Caravan Collection. The torn notebook paper edge is from the Robins Return Collection.

Here is my Idlewild Page:


The border cut is a freebie from 3/8/10 - I cut just the file called: alices_12x12_frame_bottom.svg. I think the paper is from Bo Bunny. It is so bright and worked perfect with the ball photos. Added some Creative Charms Gradient Gems to accent the background cut.

Will have to start thinking of what I'll do for next year's pages :)

1 comment:

  1. I love these layouts! It's so great to see how you use SVGs in your projects!

    I wanted to let you know that I'm passing on a blog award to you...the Stylish Blogger Award. Just visit my blog to check out the details. I stumbled upon your blog just the other day, and I'm so glad I did. I love seeing your creations! Thanks for sharing!

    Lisa
    prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete