Thursday, August 11, 2011

Contest Winner

Thanks to everyone who entered my contest.
And the winner is.....
Therese said...

I think it's the Peony Cottage set...maybe a haunted house???
www.taragona.blogspot.com



No one guessed the set so I put everyone in a random drawing - I used the Taylor’s Team SVG Collection for my latest project. My niece needed a baby name collage for a shower. I checked out the registry online and here is what a saw:


Don't you just love the colors & design of this room? I went to work and searched out the perfect SVG Cuts Collection and Taylor’s Team was a perfect match. I used AC Cardstock from Pumpkin Cart Crafts and did not add a whole lot of embellishments - just a bit of twine. The space on the right is for the baby-to-be’s photo.

This collage came together quite nicely - got it all done in less than 2 hours!

Here is my collage along with a few closeups:




I used lots of foam core in between the layers to add dimension. The frame is from Michaels - it is 12x12.



Thanks again to everyone who played along and I'll be sending you your SVG Cuts $10 gift certificate Therese!


5 comments:

  1. Thanks Amy. I love the quilted, layered look of your baby collage. It's a perfect addition to a baby room! My e-mail address is t_polcar@hotmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it goes so well with the rest of the room. Great collection of images that go together to create such a cohesive project. Your colors really pop too.

    Jani
    aka papercompulsions

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, I love the collage you created and it will go perfect with the decor they have chosen! Beautiful work as always my friend! Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly amazing collage!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete