Saturday, June 23, 2012

MiniGolf

It is that time of year when golfers young and old like to hit the course and hopefully get a hole in one. I happen to have two young golfers who just love golfing on vacation. We are just learning so we usually go out early in the morning before the crowds come and that way we can take our time.

Here is my scrapbook layout capturing our minigolf fun. 



Here is a little closeup of some ribbons I added to the bottom of the pages - 
great way to use up your scraps!


Check out this little guy I added  - I cut him on my Sizzix Eclips - he is from SVG Cuts - Taylor’s Team SVG Collection.
If you scrap sports then this is a perfect collection - it features Basketball, Baseball, Soccer and Tennis plus a whole lot more.


On this page I shadowed and welded my title to a horizontal strip and layered on the title.
If you have minigolf to scrap go ahead and grab it here!
Or Click on the image below:



Hope you have a great weekend and don't forget to stop by the SVG Cuts site today to check out the new Kit - it is fabulous and you will not want to miss it!

1 comment: