Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Tag You’re It!

I recently found a great FB Page that called Crafty Swaps and Challenges. Who doesn’t like a good swap and challenge? I decided to join in the Christmas Tag swap. Here is the tag I created. I made 6 total and sent to the host's address along with a self-addressed envelope. She will then gather them up and send them all out. Can't wait for that mail day!



I used the cute store front from SVG Cuts Christmas Cheer SVG Kit. The little poinsettas are stampables and I used the Punkin Patch Stamps Gingerbread Kisses. Just cut them on my Sizzix Eclips and then stamped away.




I finished these up at a crop I attended over the weekend. It is called Crop Around the Clock - 139 people all scrapping at the same time. It runs from Friday noon to Sunday at 6pm! I cropped Friday and Saturday and got alot of pages and projects completed.  Can’t wait to share with you.

Check out the awesome giveaway on SVG Cuts FB Page -
 they have lots of Epiphany Craft goodies to giveaway! 
Click this link or click the photo below.


Have a great day!


1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love these tags! I'm so glad you found my blog and sent me an email. I'm following you now, too!

    ReplyDelete