Thursday, December 20, 2012

SVG Cuts 12 Days ~ Day 8

I just love both the SVG Cuts  O Holy Night SVG Kit along with the O Holy Night Stamp Set from Punkin’ Patch Stamps. I made this cute tag/card for Day 8. It opens up like a card.


The tag base and scallop shape are from SVG Cuts Attic Treasures SVG Kit. 

I recently coordinated cards for my church and these stamps were perfect.
We created 60 cards for soldiers overseas and sent them the cards with lots of goodies packed into a box.



SVG Cuts is having a Jinger Adams Giveaway today. Her products look wonderful.


Have a great day! It is my last day in the office ~ looking forward to my loooooong Christmas break.


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful blog! Do you have any helpful hints for aspiring writers?

    I'm planning to start my own website soon but I'm
    a little lost on everything. Would you suggest starting with a free platform like
    Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many choices out
    there that I'm completely confused .. Any suggestions? Thanks!

    Feel free to visit my weblog He Has A Good Point

    ReplyDelete