Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Butterfly Card LLS Week 2

Happy First Day of Spring! For this week‘s challenge over on the Crafty Swaps and Challenges we had to create a card or layout following a sketch. I decided to make a lever card.


Here’s a look at the sketch:


I used the butterflies from the SVG Cuts ~ High Skies SVG Kit.
The lever card is from SVG Cuts ~ Peony Cottage SVG Kit.

Stop by on Saturday, I'm going to be in an Easter Blog Hop and I have blog candy to share!

SVG Cuts is having a Graphic 45 Giveaway. Stop on over and enter!





2 comments:

  1. Hi there! Would you mind if I share your blog with my myspace group?
    There's a lot of folks that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Thank you

    my web blog :: Georgebrown.Ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Card is so pretty! Love the Green and Purple Butterflies. My two favorite colors! I have looking through your Blog. Loved seeing your Creations. Your so talented. Is a lever Card the same as a spinner card? I have made a few spinner Cards before. Thanks for Sharing! Happy Easter! :0)

    ReplyDelete