Sunday, June 2, 2013

A Shadowbox for Winnie

Hope you had a great weekend. I sure did! I was traveling for work all week so being home with my family was a perfect weekend for me! Here is a recent shadowbox I created for a coworker. Love the whimsical name on this one.


I used the pretty lace from from SVG Cuts Battenburg Lace and Crochet Trim SVG Collection. I have been using these goodies alot lately. Love to thread ribbon or twine thru them. The cute heart border is also from this collection.


I added some flowers from the Mother’s Garden SVG Kit.



 Have you seen the latest kit from SVG Cuts? It’s a fun kit called Camp Firefly SVG Kit.

SVG Cuts is also giving away a Sizzix eclips ~ Head on over to enter!



Have a great week!

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/svgcuts/app_219252744795960

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful!!! Another GREAT project Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous and that's a awesome set by Mary at SVGCUTS. Hummm...don't think I have that one. I'm finally going to by a grandmother come this October...it's a girl, but they won't share the name until she is born. I so want to do a shadowbox and could only hope I could something as beautiful as any of yours.

    ReplyDelete