Saturday, August 17, 2013

2nd BTS Teacher Gift

Hi there - hope your weekend is going great so far. Thought I'd share my second Back to School Teacher Gift. Just incase you missed my earlier one go check out my SVG Cuts Design Team Project here.


On this one I used the Echo Park Paper and Glue Digital Kit for the papers. I printed them out on my Epson 1430.
Love how you can play around with the size of the patterns for example I printed the green stripe at 100% then I printed the leaf for my apple at 25% - sorta made my own 12x12 and 6x6 version of the pattern. I also printed the one milk carton on blue paper - like having flexibility with a digital kit.

Here is a look at the full kit - you can grab it here.


I used my Trendy Twine to accent - even added a row of twine right above my bottom strip of letters. As I had my twine out thought that might be a great addition inside my holder - what teacher would not love getting a spool of twine?


Here is a bird's eye view. This uses the following SVG Cuts Kits:


My not-so-crafty coworker saw my earlier post on FB and said - you are one of those Mom’s I used to hate when my son was in school :) - Oh well, hate me!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!


2 comments: