Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Cookies!

Who doesn't love cookies this time of the year? My cousin makes the most amazing cookies and she made a few different types for me. Isn't this a work of art? Too pretty to eat right?


Not only do they look good but they are so delicious! My boys were all over these with their cup of milk.


Visit Janet's Facebook page here  - Roll Your Own Cookie . Great thing about looking at cookies on line is they don't add to your waistline. lol

I of course had to make some cute containers for the cookies I plan to give away. 
Here is one I made up for my hair stylist. I also included a gift card,
The drum is from SVG Cuts  ~ Santa’s Visit SVG Kit
Twine is from The Twinery


There are a bunch of 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways taking place.
SVG Cuts is giving away a Cameo. Head on over and sign up now.  
There are also lots of great Christmas projects from the Design team. Check them out here.


We R Memory Keepers is giving away a Washi Tape Dispenser.
(I have this and love it!)


3 comments:

  1. The cookies are beautiful!!! My daughter brought me some pretty blue snowflake cookies that she had made. I also love your drum cookie container. It's just Adorable. So glad I stopped by. Hope you have a wonderful New Year. :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the valuable info you provide in your articles. I will bookmark your weblog and check again here frequently. I am quite certain I will learn many new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!...Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete