Sunday, May 17, 2015

Live Laugh Love Shadowbox

Hello Everyone - Hope you had a fabulous weekend. We have one more week of school in our house so the excitement for summer is building!


Today I have a fun shadowbox to share with you.

I used Fleurette Bloom’s I’m Wishing 3D SVG Kit to create the shadowbox.
It was so incredibly easy to put together.
(Here’s a look at the entire kit)


After the shadowbox was created I then cut the circle shapes from the Lace card that comes with the kit. I added foam core to add dimension.


I then cut and added the Live, Laugh and Love titles from the Live, Laugh, Love 3D SVG Cut Files from Fleurette Bloom.


I created a video if you’d like to see how it all goes together 
(sorry about the quality…I'm still trying to figure out this whole video deal!)




Please stop by Fleurette Bloom’s Site to check out these amazing kits.


5 comments:

  1. I love, love your shadow box Amy! The video is awesome too!!! You make it look so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your shadow box Amie and I enjoyed your video very much! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Brenda ...your comment just made my day this fine Tuesday!

      Delete
  3. Photo collages are very interesting and unusual idea in the creation!) I like the art very much and I think that in this sphere must work only talented creative people!) I have many sources which I use in my job and they’re only competent and profession! For example, one of my favorite - http://ams-collage.com/ where I always take my inspiration!) Also here everyone will be able to pic any photo collage maker or even download it! This site has very good reputation! In addition I want to wish to everybody – good luck and collage-creative successes!)

    ReplyDelete