Sunday, June 7, 2015

Miss Kate Cuttable’s Print and Cut Cards


Hello Everyone - It’s my time to share on the Miss Kate Cuttable’s Blog.

For all my cards I did the print and cut technique on my Cameo.
These cards use the Assorted Owls.


Here is the Cute Frog. By adding a few embellishments like the gems it dresses up the cards up a bit but still keeps it simple and fast.


I like to have the cards on hand for Birthdays, Thank You Cards or for a Baby Shower.
When I cut the images I also added the sentiments to the page. I like to keep a variety of sentiments on hand and customize depending on what I need. This one uses Squirrel Love.


These feature the Baby Tiger and Baby Hippo.


Thanks for stopping by today.


1 comment:

  1. Adorable cards! I have a new Silhouette and was looking to see if anyone uses the Miss Kate Cuttables for print & cut. That's how I found your blog. I'm happy to see how versatile the cuttables are for those of us that would rather print & cut. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete