Friday, September 11, 2015

Love You To The Moon & Back Layout

Hello Everyone - thanks for stopping by my blog today.
I am packing up for a scrapbooking weekend away but before I load up my car I have a layout to share with you today.

This layout features Stamps from Fleurette Bloom.

Here is my layout:


First I did a print and cut of the moon from the Fleurette Bloom’s

Sun Moon & Stars Digi Die cuts & Digi Stamps


I then colored the moon using Copic Markers.
I cut the title on my Cameo. Font is called MoonLight (how appropriate is that?)

I cut the SVGs from the Digi Die Cuts and stamped with Fleurette Bloom’s

Sun Moon & Stars Clear Photopolymer Stamps


I added some gems and my photos on to the background patterned papers.

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed my layout.


Don’t forget to stop by the Fleurette Bloom Store.

Stop back again - I'll have plenty to more to share after my crafty weekend away!


No comments:

Post a Comment