Wednesday, December 30, 2015

2015 Overview

Hey Everyone - hope you had a great Christmas. I hosted a large party along with Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. It was very busy and enjoying this relaxing week while my place of employment is shut down.

I had a great crafty 2015 and thought I'd share some of my fav projects of the year.

Here's my favorite 3D Project ~ Click here for the original post.



My favorite Shadowbox ~ Click here for the original post


Here's my favorite Card ~ Original post can be found here


This Party post was super fun ~ Check out the original post here.



Here's my favorite Layout - really like the photos in the soccer ball. Original post here.



Before I sign off for 2015 thought I would share my Miss Kate Cuttables Pinterest Board. This features all the design team projects for the year.



Speaking of MKC - check out details on the Guest Designer opportunities for 2016.
((CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE))

Happy New Year and see you in 2016!
Amy



No comments:

Post a Comment