Tuesday, April 5, 2016

10th Birthday Layout

Hello and thanks for stopping by my blog today. I created this fun layout of my son's 10th Birthday Party.


I got the inspiration from a Facebook Group called Scrapbook Layouts

For the left side I cut a one. I did the journaling inside the one with the pen tool on my Cameo. Love journaling with my pen tool! 
I did a key at the bottom listing out all the kids who attended the party.



For the right side of the page I cut a zero and placed the photos. I designed it my self and got the inspiration from a camping layout in the FB group I'm in. I added numbers for the key.


If you're interested in the circle SVG just send me an email at amysmccabe@comcast.net.
I'd be happy to send it your way.

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment