Sunday, October 9, 2016

Fancy Frame Shadowbox


Hello! I love creating shadowboxes for newlyweds. It makes a perfect wedding gift.
I have made a bunch of these and usually use a bracket style file. I was in the mood to try something new on this one.

After searching Flourishes/Frames Category on the Miss Kate website I spotted these Fancy Frames.

  

I used the one on the top left. I usually do not stretch files but in the case I wanted it a bit wider and when I did stretch in the Cameo Designer Edition Software it looked just fine. I did create a shadow of the pattern and also cut the bottom layer in white. Foam tape and foam core under the layers helps add dimension and give the shadow effect. I also added some pearl accents.


Hope you enjoyed my project! Stop back in a few days to check out the Miss Kate's October Challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty shadow box. You sure have a collection of them and they are all so amazing!

    ReplyDelete