Monday, November 19, 2018

Merry Christmas Sign

Hello - It's almost Thanksgiving and right around the corner we'll soon be celebrating Christmas! For my Miss Kate Cuttables Design Team Project I created a wooden sign.

Before we check out my project make sure you download the Freebie of the day!

For my project I used a wood sign I picked up at Target on clearance after last Christmas. It's called a charger.


I initially was going to use the vinyl as a stencil and apply chalk paint but I really liked how the white vinyl looked on the sign.

I used the Merry Christmas SVG. You can grab it here!


I made some fun signs last year on the same charger blanks. 

Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

  1. where are the step by step instructions?? I would love to know what techniques you used to make these. Are they vinyl or painted? Thanks!
    Jen
    reelcrafts@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jenny - I just used vinyl on a wooden sign - thanks!

      Delete