Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Cute As A Button!

I had the honor to create with the My Little Shoebox Cute As A Button line & Creative Charms. The papers were all girl which took me a bit out of my element but I was up for the challenge. With two boys I don’t scrap pinks, girls & flowers.



I created this layout featuring my great niece Jacalynn. She is cute as a button and was experiencing her first dinner of sweet potatoes in this layout. I added Gradient Gems, Vintage Jewels, Pure Blossoms & Fancy Polka Dot Ribbon.

A few close ups:



I also created a frame for friends of our family. They have four girls that resemble the girls in the Cute As A Button line. Frame is from the dollar bin at Target. The papers and Creative Charms really dressed it up!


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!

4 comments: