Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Quote Collage

Hey Everyone - Between my 13 wedding scrapbooks for my photobooth business (Ham It Up) I found some time to create this collage for a friend of mine at work.


We were in a class together and we had to come up with our life's mission. Here is hers - it is from a song - not sure of the artist. The frame is a 5x7 so perfect for on her desk or end table at home.

A few closeups:







I used the Creative Charms Kit of the Month for this project. The braided daisies matched the fancy pants paper perfectly. The vintage brad & gradient pearls are not part of the kit but they are Creative Charms as well. Twine is from the Twinery. I printed out the wording on my printer using the font Hallmark.

Here is a look at the entire kit and info on it’s contents:


Pink & Black - 26 Piece Kit of the Month

Each Kit Contains:
  • Pink Groovy Petal Medley - 8 Pieces
  • Pink Braided Daisy Medley - 4 Pieces
  • Pink Sequin Trimmed Butterfly - 2 Pieces
  • Black Sparkled Butterfly - 4 Pieces
  • Black & White Netted Flower - 4 Pieces
  • Black & Silver Dotted Leaf - 4 Pieces
Everything for Only $ 14.99

Big shout out to my online friend that goes by Cricut Critter. She makes me chuckle when she calls me the Queen of Collages. So hoping you are not getting tired of these collages...as I am not getting tired of making them! The Queen is signing off...:)

2 comments:

  1. Great idea Amy. Love those braided daisies. So cute.

    Jani
    papercompulsions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow this is absolutley beautiful... Love it.

    ReplyDelete