Thursday, January 19, 2012

Let’s Go For The Snow!

Hey everyone I have a layout to share with you today. If you are a fan of SVG Cuts you may have already seen this on their FB page or blog. It is a layout I created for an SVG Cuts DT Project. I incorporated two fabulous Winter collections from SVGCuts into my layout and used the gorgeous Bo Bunny Snowfall papers.


Scrapbooks Etc just released the top 2012 trends for scrapbooking on their FB page and I incorporated a few techniques in the layout:

Use inks, mists and sprays to get “artsy”

Tie It Up by using twine on your layout.


Please stop by the SVG Cuts Blog to see more project details! Have a great weekend.


1 comment:

  1. How can you make the boarder line designs makes , its looks so pretty and aggressive but if you can use the small shinning ribbon with the replacement of thread ,then your card looks become more pretty........
    Plastic Card Printing
    Plastic card

    ReplyDelete