Saturday, February 18, 2012

Western Theme Collage


Here is a Western-Themed Baby Name Collage I created. I get the frames at Joanns - they are approximately 19 x 9. I then start layering elements. On this one I picked up some precut chipboard letters at a recent crop made by Bo Bunny.

The boot is a freebie from SVG Cuts (8/18/10). Horseshoe from SVG Cuts Grandpa’s Organic Farm. I made the wagon wheel in ECal by welding a circle to rectangles. Same with the sheriff stars - welded circles to a basic star shape. All cut on my Sizzix eclips.

Give it a click for a closer look:


The frame on the far right is one of my latest favorite SVGs - it is from SVG Cuts - Winter Bliss. I love it because it cuts the holes within the frame and you can easily thread twine or ribbon thru.

I also added some jute to this collage to give it more of a western feel. Thanks for stopping by today ~ have a good one!

1 comment: