Friday, May 25, 2012

A little gift

Wow! It sure has been a long time since I've blogged. This time of the year is always busy being the end of the school year, field trips, scouts graduation, etc, etc. I haven't stopped crafting - just haven't had time to do blog postings. 

Plus....I just can't seem to get the hang of this new Blogger Upgrade. Doesn't seem too different and I love the fact you can resize the photos after they are placed - I am just struggling a bit with how it all works.

Here is a little something I made for an end of the school year gift - handed this one off to the bus driver the other day and it brought a big smile to her face!

The water can is from SVG Cut's 



I used a solid kraft style paper for the sides and back and patterned paper is from Basic Grey - Kissing Booth.
Sold pink accents are AC Cardstock. All cut on my Sizzix eclips!



Today is the last day to get this wonderful collection:
I plan to make something from this collection real soon!
A Memorial Day Sale over at SVG Cuts is coming this weekend.



Stop back soon - I have another end of the school year gift I plan to share. Hope you have a great long Memorial Weekend!


1 comment:

  1. Those were some nice art works. It is a nice piece of work. Nice collection.

    ReplyDelete