Friday, May 3, 2013

Guest Designer - Trendy Twine!


Hi Everyone TGIF! I am so excited to be the Trendy Twine Guest Designer for the month of May. 
I just love using Trendy Twine on my projects! Tomorrow is National Scrapbook Day so I have a layout to share with you today.


I used the Krazy for Kraft Trendy Twine to accent my layout.



Stop on over to the Trendy Twine Blog to see the details on my project & leave me some love over there!

Trendy Twine has a brand new store that looks awesome. Make sure you like them on FB. They have so much more than just twine!




8 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous LO Amy!!! Love all the attention to details and the way you used the twine :)
    Thanks for sharing and I look forward to seeing more of your awesome projects this month using TT!!
    Have a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is amazing! It's been forever since I've sat down and scrapped. Happy National Scrapbooking day and THANKS for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This layout is fabulous - so many fantastic details!!! Thanks so much for being our guest designer at Trendy Twine this months - I can't wait to see what other goodies you have up your sleeve!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning. The brown and the green go great together. And so many awesome details, too. I love how you used the twine for the fishing line. Everything is gorgeous, Amy.

    Thanks so much for guesting for me this month. I can't wait to see your other beautiful creations.

    Lesley @ Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your layout is absolutely beautiful, I love all of the fun little details you added! The way you used the twine is so fun and creative. Thanks for be our guest designer over at Trendy Twine, can't wait to see what else you have in store for us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just so fabulous!! I love all the the details you added. Thanks for guest designing at Trendy Twine :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome layout! I love the twine on the fishing line! Creative guest designer project!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous!!! Love how you used the twine. Thanks for guesting with us this month. Such inspiration!

    ReplyDelete