Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Miss Kate Cuttable's Dad Challenge

Hello Everyone! Today starts a new Challenge over on the Miss Kate Cuttable's Galleria Facebook Page. It's all about Dads!

Here is the card I made for the Challenge:


For the golf elements I used the Mini Golf SVGs.


I used the number sign and "DAD" from the #1 Dad Title. 
For the "1" on my flag I just selected a nice bold font.


I purchased a ticket to the US Open in Oakmont, PA for my husband and the golf elements were a perfect fit for his Father's Day Card.
Stop over on the Miss Kate Cuttable's Galleria Facebook Page to join in on the challenge!



6 comments:

  1. Great Father's Day card. Great gift to go along with it. My kids like to go to the Players every year when it is near Jacksonville.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you again. It's been awhile. Lovely lovely great card for the man in your life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me again! Thank you for joining our “Father’s Day” Challenge this week at Die Cuttin’ Divas.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    Die Cuttin’ Diva DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card!! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin Divas this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the large Dad!!Thanks for joining in at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous card! Great job!!

    Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas, have a great day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete