Saturday, March 4, 2017

Paint Parties!

Hello Everyone! I have some fun signs to share with you today. I recently started offering DIY Paint Parties in my area. I did a bunch of research and practiced many techniques and made many boards to master the process.

I purchased an ebook from Simply Sarah. Along with the book it also granted me access to an online private Facebook group that offered tips and live meetings to share experiences.

Here are some of the signs I offer as options:
Some of the designs feature elements from the Hungry JPEG -
they offer many commercial free designs.


Here's a closer look at a few:



A friend of mine hosted my first party and everyone did such a great job creating their signs. It was a really fun night out! It was interesting to see everyone's different color choices. I worked with them ahead of time to get their custom info and emailed them a proof.





Once again - if you would like more info check out Sarah's ebook here.

Thanks for stopping by today!


No comments:

Post a Comment