Monday, February 1, 2010

100th Day of School Title

Today is my oldest son's 100th day of school. He is in Kindergarten and I did not realize what a special day this is. They have a day of events planned to celebrate. Not sure if they celebrate this in your child's/grandkid's school.

I did this title for a scrap book page.



Click here for the SVG DOWNLOAD.

There are two versions in the Zip file. One that has the 100 stars and confetti and one without incase you don't want to deal with all those stars and confetti.

I found these cool stars and confetti in Illustrator under "Window" "Symbol Libraries" "Celebration". I just discovered all these Symbols in Illustrator! You just drag them to your artwork then go to "Object" "Expand" and it converts it to a path and you can cut on the Cricut. Try it out if you use Illustrator!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the School Theme post on Feb. 01, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete