Monday, February 22, 2010

Dustin Pike Girly Dragon Challenge

Dustin Pike's Challenge Blog has a Girly Dragon Challenge. I just started out with the digital stamps and really need some of those Copic Markers. Unfortunately my two sided Prisma Color Markers from art school are all dried up!

On Dustin's other site I came across a FREE SVG of the baby dragon. Ever get a file or collection (like the ones from SVG Cuts) where you just can't wait to cut it? Well that was the case. I downloaded and created this card this morning!

Here is the cut dragon:



And here it is on the card:



Go grab the SVG and give it a try!

9 comments:

  1. this is soooooo cute!!!
    I'm loving it so much!!!
    Hugs, Marit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks FAB, thanks for joining us at DDS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too stinkin' cute, Amy! Thanks for joining us at Doodle Dragon Studios!

    Hugs,
    Lelia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE DRAGONS, AND THIS ONE IS SOO CUTE. I AM HEADING OVER THERE TO GET THE FREEBIE. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so lovely! great card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card! I love this little dragon. I tried going to the website to grab this little guy for free, but for some reason I can't get to the site. Would you be willing to email me the svg file? Thanks in advance!

    stampinismylife@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't seem to find the file either. If it's possible, could you email it to me too?

    asanders05@me.com

    ReplyDelete