Sunday, April 19, 2015

Scrappin' Easter

Hey Everyone - Hope you had a good weekend. I'm sure you took a bunch of photos for Easter and I have a layout to share with you if you are looking for some scrapping ideas.

(give it a click for a closeup view)


I used the title from this Miss Kate Cuttables File entitled: Easter Borders




The flowers and eggs are from the file entitled: Easter Egg with Flowers
I modified it slightly an did not use all the layers supplied in the file.



Here is a closeup of one of the flowers:


There’s a challenge over on the Miss Kate Cuttables Galleria FB Page - go check it out and post before 4/27!

Thanks for stopping by today - have a great week!





1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous Easter layout! I love the die cuts you used from Miss Kate Cuttables. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete