Sunday, April 12, 2015

Spring Table Runner

Well I have a lot of "Firsts" to share with you today. 
I'm sharing a Spring Table Runner today - it’s the first project I created with fabric I cut on my Silhouette Cameo. 
It’s also my first table runner. I've only used my sewing machine to sew on scrapbook layouts.


I used Miss Kate Cuttable files and cut the SVGs on my Cameo. Check out all the details here.

Here is where the other "first" comes into play...I created my first how to video.
Let’s just say it was a learning experience and I have some ideas on how to improve future videos.
Please check it out and let me know what you think!


Here are a few other photos of my table runner.
If you are an expert seamstress and have any tips - Please leave me a comment!




 Please stop over to the Miss Kate Cuttables Blog and don’t forget to grab the freebie of the day!
Thanks for stopping by today.


1 comment:

  1. Love it - the design work is beautiful. It reminds me of a spring day - full of warmth and renewal.

    ReplyDelete