Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Wedding Invite Collage

I had a wedding shower over the weekend. The bride designed her own invites so I knew she would appreciate one of my wedding invite collages. Her color is Tiffany Blue and she will be wearing her Mom’s headpiece that has daisies on it.


I cut the flowers on the Cricut using SVG Cuts 3D Mums and Fall Flowers Digi Cart. I am loving my Cuttlebug embossing machine. I embossed the centers of the daisies. The light blue is a piece of vellum I put through the Cuttlebug and it all sits on an embossed white paper. Swirls are from the Swirlies Digi Cart.


When the bride-to-be opened the collage she exclaimed “Oh My God” so I am happy that she was happy!

Amy

3 comments:

  1. You are so good at these! I love this one! Everything turned out beautiful. Very nice choice for subdued, simple elegance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Amy!! you are the QUEEN!!

    ReplyDelete