Thursday, June 16, 2011

Break out the Red White & Blue

This month I had so much fun playing with Creative Charms June Kit of the Month - $14.99 (73+ Pieces).


I made a Scrapbook page to capture our trip to the Memorial Day Parade. We love going to the parade every year and enjoy spending time with friends of our family.

I used a sketch from Practical Scrappers - Lots of inspiration on their blog - check them out!


Here are a few closeups:


Along with the Creative Charms also used elements I cut on the Cricut using SCAL and SVG Cuts files. I used elements from Uncle Sams Extravaganza Part I & Part II. Papers are from DCWV The Green Stack and solids are AC Cardstock.

I also made this Uncle Sam Hat. The top pulls off and works perfect for goodies inside. It is from the Made In The USA SVG Kit.


Thanks for stopping by!


5 comments:

  1. Love the layout, Amy! Gorgeous colors and great sketch inspiration! Thanks for the link........"practical" is right up my alley! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of the elements on your layout are fabulous. I especially like the banner border you used. The hat is totally cute too. Mel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That is an awesome layout.

    ReplyDelete