Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas Tags

I made a Matchbox with Tags as a gift for a crafty friend. The Creative Charms embellishments were the perfect touch and I used quite a few different ones on my tags.

Here is my box - it is a matchbox style. The poinsettia is embellished with Gradient Pearls. The box is from SVG Cuts Crisp Days of Fall Kit.


The box slides open and inside I have three tags perfect for Christmas gifts.

The first tag is my Santa Tag. I used Gradient Gems to accent the Santa image. Santa paper and background paper is from BoBunny.

The second tag is my Red & Green Tag. The Vintage Jewel Brads were a perfect fit for this tag. I did some embossing of the AC Cardstock.

Last but not least is my Snowman Tag. I used the Vintage Christmas Self-Adhesive Metal Frames for this one.
I cut the snowman along with all the other images on my Cricut using SCAL.
The snowman is actually a freebie from SVG Cuts.


These were so fun to put together - I think I may put together a bunch more as little gifts for crafty friends!

Dont' forget to check out the Creative Charms Blog for lots on holiday inspiration!


3 comments:

  1. oh wow I love love them....soooooo pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy all so beautiful love the deep red on the santa tag and the vintage feel of the paper you choose. I am sure your friend will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute, Amy! You are so talented :) I am so bummed I never knew about the Candy Cane Lane/Bfast with Santa until this year. It was so cute :) Madison and Peyton had a lot of fun. Would have loved to see you and the kids there- but maybe next year!

    ReplyDelete