Friday, December 2, 2011

More Treats for School

My son, Will, picked out mini candies for his classmates. I placed them in a bag and added a quick and easy tag. Made 22 of these in no time at all and we're all ready for the Christmas Party!



Here is a look:

I used Stamps from Punkin’ Patch Stamps ~ Holiday Traditions ~ for these along with their free Stampables. I imported the SVG for the Stampable into SCAL and cut a bunch of them:

I wanted to attach the stamped scallop shape to the bag and decided to do some work in SCAL.
I took the SVG from the Stampable and added a Shadow effect to it. (rounded 1.25) I then made a large circle using basic shapes and welded that to the scallop shape. I added a smaller circle inside the larger circle (do not weld this).

Here is what it looks like in SCAL:

Check to make sure it will cut okay by clicking Preview.

I cut these using AC Cardstock and adhered the stamped scallop on top and attached to the treat bag. Simple & Easy!



SVG Cuts & the Design Team have alot going on. Check out some of these giveways:

Visit Punkin' Patch Stamps on FB and enter to win the entire line of stamps!



Stop by Cheryl's Blog & enter to win an SVG Cuts Gift Card.

Check out her latest DT project while you are there.



Thienly has a fabulous DT Project coming out -

stop by her FB page to guess what inspired her.


Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Amy what a fabulous idea. I am so in love with these stamps yesterday I cut all the bases and stamped a bunch now they are ready to add to any card I make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for introducing these awesome stamps & SVGs to me. Just wish this set wasn't already sold out :( Nice project though!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really cute, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete