Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Back to School Layout

I have a back to school layout to share with you today. My boys started back to school today and I took the day off to share in their special day. We had a very exciting morning and at 8:30 they jumped on the bus.

Well after that I decided to spend some time in my craft room with my Sizzix Eclips and did a layout of the morning. Here is what I came up with.


I layed out the journaling on my computer and printed out and cut into strips. Also did the little subtitles the same way.


Here’s a look at the Title:


I used a combination of two of Mary of SVG Cuts layouts for mine. I took the background elements & film strip from the latest Football Party SVG Kit. Here is a look at the layout that comes in this kit:


I took a bunch of the Back to School elements from SVG Cut’s Kit called School Days Kit.
Here is a look at that layout. Just goes to show you can mix and match elements to customize to what you are scrapping!


The first day was a big success....and I’m sure the week will continue to be great! Hope you have a great week too.



2 comments: