Friday, August 17, 2012

Beach ATCs

Hope you had a good week. As I am working on my Back to School ATCs from over on the SVG Cuts Forum I just realized I never shared my beach ATCs. These first two photos are the ones I sent out. I decided to make them all different.

The little sandcastle cut and sand dollar cut are from the Wet N Wild SVG Kit. It has bunches of great 3D items and Mary always saves some of the items as flat SVGs perfect for cards or scrapbook pages. The little turtle is from Tropical Friends SVG Collection. 



For these two I cut the shell and sandcastle from a cream colored card stock. It was a bit boring so I used my Copic Markers to add some subtle tone.


Here is a look at all the wonderful ATCs I received from Group 2.
Aren't they fantastic?


So along with my Back to School ATCs I plan to make something for my sons’ teachers. Both boys have male teachers this year who are big into the Steelers. I am thinking they would like something from the latest SVG Cuts Kit ~ Football Party SVG Kit. 


Thanks for stopping by today and have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute, Amy!!! :) Thanks for taking the time to share the ones that you received, too!

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete