Friday, December 21, 2012

SVG Cuts 12 Days ~ Day 9

Well I just got a Cameo and tried the Print and Cut feature today. I have to say it is great! I have tried it and had success with the eclips but seems like the Cameo has a slight advantage.

Here are my Print and Cut Tags:


For the first two I used Echo Park’s Happy Holidays Digi Kit.
I even did the print and cut on the tags.
Finished the first one off with some Trendy Twine.



For my 3rd Print and Cut Tag I used the freebie owl from SVG Cuts - dated 2/4/12
I added some Trendy Twine.
I attached him to the SVG Cuts Pillow Box from Christmas Gift Bags and Boxes SVG Kit.




On the ninth day of Christmas, SVG Cuts is giving away four copies of Silhouette Studio Designer Edition! Head on over and enter.





1 comment:

  1. your tags and little pillow box are so super cute

    ReplyDelete