Sunday, December 7, 2014

There's No Place Like Home for the Holidays

It's beginning to look alot like Christimas at my home. 
I made this super cute sign using a chalkboard sign. 
I cut the pattern from SVG Cuts Christmas Gifts Vinyl SVG Collection from vinyl. 
I placed the vinyl on the chalkboard and painted it white with a foam brush. 
I also painted the frame and added some twine around the border.




I used this kit for another project.

 I recently took a cookie class hosted my brilliantly creative cousin Janet.
Visit her Roll Your Own Cookie Facebook Page here.
She had all the cookies baked and ready to decorate. I learned so many techniques and it was a fun day. 

I decided to take along a few stencils which I cut on my Cameo.
I just used acetate from the art store. 
I used the same kit called Christmas Gifts Vinyl SVG Collection.


Here is the pattern on a beautiful tin from the kit.


Here are some of the other cookies I made during my class. 

The top left is an embroidery style, and the top right, bottom left were
hand painted. I used a food safe pen to creative the bottom right.


These Thanksgiving theme cookies were fun to create too!
I especially like the marble technique on the leaves.



Hope your Christimas preparations are coming together nicely.
Thanks for stopping by.

Amy

1 comment:

  1. Omgosh, so beautiful! Look at those amazing cookies!!! So cool that you were able to use a stencil too! Love your chalkboard sign! <3 Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete