Sunday, December 14, 2014

Baby It's Cold Outside

Hey there! I have a 2 page Scrapbook Layout to share with you today. 
I just love using Miss Kate Cuttables for layouts. 
The titles are absolutely amazing and the paper piecing is so fun. 
Here's a look at the Baby It's Cold Outside Title:


I popped off the title with some foam tape. 
The journaling was done using the Cameo Pen Tool. I love journaling with this tool.


I used the recent freebie from 12/12/14 called Fair Isle Background to create borders for both layouts.


Here is a look at the file. I just took a section of the file by ungrouping and cutting on my Cameo.


It does leave quite a few pieces and parts on the mat when you cut. 
I have a tip - I pull out my Pampered Chef scraper to clean up the mat. Works like a charm!


I also used the Fair Isle Background to create a canvas sign. The patterns work perfect for vinyl.
I first painted the sign with acrylic and plan to apply the vinyl as border. 
The Merry & Bright is a title from Miss Kate Cuttables - Christmas Phrases.
Here is a sneak peek - stop by in  a few days and I'll share my final creation.


Thanks for stopping by today! 
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment