Saturday, January 3, 2015

Happy New Year & Some Exciting News!

Hi Everyone - Hope had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too! 

I have some very exciting news to share with you. I'm on the Miss Kate Cuttables Design Team!


I have been using MKC files for quite some time and love the cuts for scrapbook layouts, signs, treats and so much more!

Here is my official write up:


So you don't miss a thing:

1) Stop over on the Miss Kate Cuttables Blog and check out all the DT members. 
Don't forget to follow. 
(a freebie SVG is offered everyday and you don't want to miss them)

2) Like their Facebook Page.

3) Here is a FB Page where you can share all your MKC (Miss Kate Cuttables) creations.

4) And last but not least here are is a link to the store.

I look forward to sharing my creations. I already have my 1st project ready and I'll be posting next Sunday 1/10.



1 comment:

  1. Congrats to you Amy! I can see why they want you on the design team. Your work is awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete