Friday, September 2, 2016

Happy Birthday Paper Collection - New from Miss Kates

Hello! Happy Friday to you. I'm sharing on the Miss Kate Blog today. 

Have you seen the new Digital Paper Collections from Miss Kate Designs? 
They are SO BEAUTIFUL!
This one is called Autumn Paper Collection.

.

For my project I used the Happy Birthday Paper Collection:


Here is the left side of the my layout:


I used the Happy Birthday Paper Collection and added these additional Miss Kate files:
    


For the right side layout I used the Birthday Balloons.

Here's a look at the entire layout together. (Click on image to view enlarged view)

I used Adobe Photoshop to create my digital layout. 
I hope you enjoyed my digital layout using the new Miss Kate Digital Paper Collections!




No comments:

Post a Comment