Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Travel Challenge - Miss Kate Cuttables

Hello - It's Challenge Time over on the Miss Kate Cuttables Galleria Facebook Page! The theme for this challenge is Travel. I made a card to give to a friend who is going on a special trip.


I used the Icons from the Travel Icon Set. I did a print and cut on my Cameo. Here is a screen capture to show how I layed them out and did a slight offset. (Make sure you make your cut line a no fill before you print it)



As I was starting to apply on my card I thought - how am I going to get these to line up nice?
Well I took all the images and did an offset in the Designer Edition and did a dashed border. (Screen cap below)
I then used the pen tool to draw the outlines on my cardstock (actually used 4 different pen tool colors!)
I then added foam tape under the print and cuts and applied to the card.


Here's a look at the inside of my card:



I could not find the title I wanted so I created one from multiple files. Here's a closeup:



Make is from "Make a Wish Title."

The Happy is from "Birthday Words Set".




Memories is from the "Travel Words Set"


Hope you enjoyed my travel theme project. Don't forget to stop on over to the Galleria FB page for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment