Monday, August 13, 2018

School Layout ~ MKC Challenge

Hey there! It's Miss Kate Cuttables Challenge time again. This month is ANYTHING GOES!
If you signed up for my emails you may have seen a little sneak peek of this layout since I had by blogger settings a bit off.

For my project I made a single page layout for the last day of school. I only took one photo so I used a bunch of SVGs to embellish the page. I also used quite a bit of white space on the layout.



I used the Last Day of School SVG for this layout. 
Click below to grab the file.


Once I had everything cut out I rearranged the elements on my layout.
I added a few strips of patterned paper to anchor the elements and added a few colorful enamel dots.

+ + +

Stop by the Miss Kate Cuttables Blog to check out all the design team challenge projects.
Enter the challenge on the Miss Kate Galleria Facebook page!

+ + + 

Have you subscribed to the Miss Kate Cuttables You Tube Channel
There are great videos with new ones and giveaways added. 
(The current giveaway has expired - but sign up so you can join future ones!)


Thanks for stopping by today!


No comments:

Post a Comment