Sunday, April 5, 2015

Easter Treats


Two blog posts in two days! Wishing everyone a Happy Easter. Seems like lately I've been speed crafting. I remember back when I went to art school I'd sometimes procrastinate and work all night to get a project done. Well now in my life I'm not procrastinating I'm just busy!

Here are my Easter Treats created in about an hour (Easter Morning):


I cut the One Piece Egg Basket from the Easter Treats SVG Kit from Fleurette Bloom.
My patterned paper from Echo Park was rather thin paper so I cut the Egg Basket from sold card stock and cut my patterned paper in an oval shape and applied to the sold card stock.

I added some ribbon and also cut the tag from the same kit. I just hand lettered the tags.


Here is a look at the entire kit - It’s fabulous for Easter and Spring Projects.


It’s a sunny day where I live - hope it’s nice where you are.


1 comment:

  1. I like the creation very much, because I think that it’s ‘a great art which is created by extremely talented people’!) ‘Creative skills’ are ‘charisma’!) We must do this world better, therefore it’s necessary to develop and improve all spheres of our life!) I know many sources which help me in my creative work!) I can recommend one of my favorite sites http://ams-collage.com/ where I always take my inspiration!) I’m sure that everyone will be happy for this choice!) I wish to everybody – good luck and ‘personal successes’!)

    ReplyDelete