Saturday, April 4, 2015

Happy Easter Peeps!

Hello Everyone! Hope you have having a fantastic Easter weekend. I had a great time planning my son’s 4th grade Spring Party yesterday. When planning a party I like to work with a theme and our theme was a peep party. The little bunny peeps are so popular now.

 For my projects I used the Peeps Bunnies file from Fleurette Bloom.

I used the file to create the party bags. I printed them out on 8.5" x 11" paper and added to bag.
I did the peeps in different colors.


For the craft I picked up cups at the Dollar Tree.


 I cut the peep file out of vinyl on my Cameo and also cut dots in various colors.
I added transfer tape to the bunnies and the kids did a great job applying the peeps to the cups.
I took cloths for the kids to hold the cups in place.


The dots did not require the transfer tape.


 Here is my Tim with his finished cup. The kids loved the craft.

 

Here’s a look at the game and snack:

 Last but not least I made myself a shirt for the party. Here’s a Pre-Party Selfie :)


I took the Silhouette Fusible Fabric Stabilizer and ironed on to the cotton fabric.


Keep the white backer on and place it face down on the mat. 
I cut the peep file from Fleurette Bloom and ironed on to the shirt.
I also cut the wording and bunny outline in the silver heat transfer material.
DON’T FORGET TO MIRROR THE COPY!


I used the offest and internal offset to create the outline of the peeps.


Thanks for stopping by today - Hope you liked my peep party projects!
Have a Happy Easter!

2 comments: