Friday, December 9, 2016

Holiday Craftiness

Hello all! Welcome to my blog!
Today I'm sharing some holiday projects. 


Here is a paper project I created. The file is from SVG Cuts - Santa's Sweets SVG Kit.
It was so fun to put together and will look amazing on my cookie table at my holiday parties.
I picked up the stand at Target in the dollar spot. I'm thinking it may need some vinyl to personalize it.


I also had some fun with my sewing machine. I created these mug rugs! It's a little quilted rectangle to hold our coffee, tea or in my case hot chocolate mug.


I used 2 1/2" inch squares for the sides. I cut some fabric with my cameo to accent the mug rugs. I just ironed on some fusible web, added the fabric to the Cameo mat and cut away. 


The SVGs are from Miss Kate. I used elements from the Ho Ho Ho Title, Elf Shoe Set,  
(I am not sure where I got the house from - forgot to make a note of the file!)


Hope you liked my holiday projects and hope your holiday cookies, shopping, decorating and crafting is coming together nicely!

Stop by on Sunday to check out my Miss Kate Design team project.



No comments:

Post a Comment