Thursday, January 21, 2010

SNOW Layout

Here is a layout I did for my local Scrap Book Store, The Crop Shop. I'm on the design team and the assignment was papers from TPC (The Paper Company) Studio. The papers were wonderful. I used Let It Snow, Flurries & Swirl. This layout also features Winter Blues Sticker Sheet. I also used Core'dinations Navy and a Gray Card Stock.

I am also submitting this layout for the Fussy & Fancy Friday Challenge - Winter Theme.


This layout features silver and blue inking. I wasn't sure how the ink would work on the stickers but they worked great. The SNOW type is from the sticker sheets.

I did a bunch of layering on the SNOW title - here is a closeup of all the layers and a close up of the final title.


Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Wow Amy this is gorgeous, I love the papers, they look so wintery, lol.

    Fussy and Fancy Girl Juanita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man... what a great card! I absolutely LOVE it!! Nice work! Thanks for joining in our Fussy & Fancy Friday Challenge!!
    Hugs, Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, Amy! I really like the papers, and blues for winter are always a fav. :)

    ReplyDelete