Thursday, January 7, 2010

Valentine's Card

I was playing with the SVG Cuts Swirlies Collection and created this card. The outside features a cut on Core'dinations paper. I tore the bottom of the paper to reveal the core color. I added ribbon left over from Christmas wrapping. I also added some Creative Charms gradient jewels and hand cut the little hearts hanging from the bow.


For the inside I cut the file called "Sunflower" from the Swirlies Collection. It was designed to have small holes around the inner circle. I added some hand stitching using floss from my cross stitching days and added some gradient jewels. Back in the day I cross stitched so I have every color organized in a handy carrying case. I love to sew so it is fun combining both hobbies.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment